Tuesday, April 28, 2015

So New To This....

Panda Head, Handsome Face, Stinker, Lover Bugger...  All of these are nicknames for Bae.. I am amazed by how stupid the 'pet names' can sound when not being said to him. I was NEVER one for the cute names... It was never my style, I am just a straight shooter kinda girl. Sheesh, even the whole love thing terrified me honestly. But when I look into his Hazelnut eyes, I feel nothing even closely resembling fear. I see my future, my past forged into my present, I see the craziest of all possibilities and I know that I could never define what he is to me. So all the corny nicknames seem perfect, because just like me, they do him no justice. I can't define what it is about Bae, other than him being him. 

Blogging now... enough random mushy things.. What does one write? 

I swear I was a English Major at the University of North Carolina Wilmington, just graduated. Pretty good grades too. I was involved in organizations and I started an English Club. Sadly I am at a loss for words. 

(That is something no one would ever think of associating with me). A loss for words... what to say, what to talk about. A good friend told me to talk about anything. Life at the BEACH (which is AMAZING), life as a proud mulatto, life with fur babies (two dogs and two cats), life after graduation, life with and without parents, life being bisexual... she said I should just write.  hahahahaha - with all that 'direction' I still have no idea what to write about. 

Which is why I began with Bae, because he is who I have currently... understanding supporting caring loving inspiring... he is what I have. 

I would love ideas on how to do this, how to blog. I would love guidance and support. I even accept critique really well.. I was an Theatre major as well... I know all about critiques... so please follow, chime in, guide and destroy my life because there is nothing that one of you guys could say or do that I haven't already done to myself. 

Here goes the words of a Rebellious Soul who Recently Graduated and is Currently Lost in Life... 

1 comment:

  1. Don't they say, art is just a reflection of life, make some art.

    ReplyDelete